Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FUCK YOU FLEAS!. FUUUUUCK YOU!

Mentioned
    829 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FUCK YOU FLEAS!. FUUUUUCK YOU!

I've been battling fleas for 3 weeks now. These mother fuckers are resilient!

It's easily cost me over 200.00 in treatments for the cats and shit to kill the fleas. I've been on a rampage spraying, treating my cats, cleaning my house, removing every piece of carpet I have, down to the hardwoods now. Vacuuming like I have some OCD disorder. THEY CONTINUE TO HAUNT MY LIFE.

The first week was bombing and treating the cats, followed by extremely thorough vacuuming.

Second week I decided not to bomb and use more of a targeted approach with sprays. That seemed to help more, although I'm pretty sure I have lung cancer at this point.

The most effective way to kill them, at least visibly, is putting out a small plastic bucket filled with water and dawn dish soap, with a candle in it at night. The fleas are attracted to light and jump right in and die, you can also pin point the heaviest concentration of them. It's fucking amazing how many fleas I have killed with this method. I've finally cleared my daughters room for the most part, had no fleas in the bucket last night. I'm scared one of them is going to crawl up my ass or pee hole while I sleep at night, because it's warm up there.

When I thought I had a handle on things last week I tried the soapy bucket method t and couldn't believe how many there still were, within 10 minutes I had like 9 dead fleas in one bucket. Now I'm finally getting to the point where I have no fleas in the bucket the next day.

My cats are treated so they act as mobile flea killers. When the fleas jump on them and bite, they die.

I could go on and on about these annoying little cunts, they have literally dominated my life the last 3 weeks. My 2 cats don't go out, have no fucking clue how I got them. It's disgusting, I look like fucking white trash with bites on my ankles.

Fleas are seriously amazing creatures. 1 pregnant flea can lay 50 eggs per fucking day. That is crazy, if I slack even a little trying to fight these bitches it's like all my work is for nothing. I'm going to fuck these fleas up, I'm so close.

Last edited by Ferris; 07-19-2010 at 12:55 AM.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag ImortalKnife
    Yeah, I despise those fuckers. My parents order some flea-killing combo package off Amazon and they are completely gone in a few days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag crazykilla196 Steam ID ninjakilla11
    I know how you feel. My place had bed bugs a couple years ago. I was spraying every bit of furniture like crazy. In the end, I ended up throwing half my furniture away. As you described, they really do fuck with your life on a day-to-day basis. Those little fuckers seemed impossible to kill, but eventually, victory will be yours Ferris.

Good luck, cause your gonna need it.

Nobody Fucks with da Elmo Rozzy15's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag FallenHero15
    You should be happy to be white trash. Something like an honor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gun View Post
    Rozzy15 you're my favorite poster right now.

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag supervegeta566 PSN ID supervegeta566
    fuck them raggity ass fleas
    Quote Originally Posted by PiM View Post
    I haven't had pussy, but I imagine it is better than ribs.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should shave all the hair off your cat.
    Or set it on fire.
    Pain is chipotle leaving the body.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Godmachine
    Yea i'm having a bit of an issue getting rid of mine as well , I feel your pain Ferris. No matter how often you clean , spray them down with RAID and keep your pets treated they just survive everything.
    RIP Sean "Aiel" we won't ever forget you.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's any consolation my house is extremely clean and I haven't had to kill a spider in years.

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag ImortalKnife
    Also the thread title made me think of this:

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag Ape Still Rules
    Get ride of parasite infested pets. Problem solved.

Ape Out.
    Quote Originally Posted by PE View Post
    Ape you are one fuckin' retarded son of a bitch. Go fuckin' grow a brain. Reading your posts is torture, like the thoughts of a retarded 8 yr old. I actually couldn't give a fuck about this place now. It's no more fun what with every post having to be some sort of academic masterpiece with sources and shit to back up your opinions. Go fuck yourselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast